|Join Hub247 Affiliate Forum / LOGIN! / Reviews by Users / Testimonials By Users|
Stats: 17 members, 736 topics. Date: Thursday, 20th June 2019
Explosion Rocks Popular Mall In Rivers State / NCC grants to varsities coming / NNPC gas Company posts N12.4bn profit for 2018 – NNPC / SEC orders Oando Group CEO Wale Tinubu, others to resign, bars him for 5 years / Funke Akindele commissions Dettol hand wash site at Mushin Market /
(4 ) (Reply)
|FULL LIST: Dozie, Odili, Dasuki… the billionaires who own MTN Nigeria by Investopedia: 4:10 pm On May 18, 2019|
Going public on Thursday, MTN Nigeria has brought itself under the scrutiny of the investing public; all its progress and otherwise will now be subject to the corporate governance laws of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In line with this, the press also has a duty to monitor how transparent or opaque a public limited company is, at every point of its institutional history.
The list of shareholders, who now own billions in the second biggest company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
While the MTN Nigeria is still controlled by MTN Group, the parent country, some notable Nigerians hold billions in the telecommunications company.
Here’s a full list of those who own MTN Nigeria as at May 17, 2019.
You get ₦2 for every well-constructive comment you drop.
|Re: FULL LIST: Dozie, Odili, Dasuki… the billionaires who own MTN Nigeria by Senbanjo Adekunle: 7:12 pm On May 19, 2019|
carry on hub 247 your information is important to us
|Re: FULL LIST: Dozie, Odili, Dasuki… the billionaires who own MTN Nigeria by Adenike Senbanjo: 12:50 pm On May 22, 2019|
Thank you so much for the update and for your information carry go.
|Re: FULL LIST: Dozie, Odili, Dasuki… the billionaires who own MTN Nigeria by SENBANJO Taiwo: 8:47 am On June 11, 2019|
Thank for the update and your information.
|Re: FULL LIST: Dozie, Odili, Dasuki… the billionaires who own MTN Nigeria by Taiwo: 1:37 pm On June 11, 2019|
That’s good for them, thank you so much for the update and for your information.
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.
5. Don't post pornographic or disgusting pictures or videos on any section of Hub247.
6. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Hub247.
7. Don't post false information on Hub247.
8. Don't use Hub247 for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
9. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
10. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.
11. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Hub247.
12. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
13. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
14. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.