|Join Hub247 Affiliate Forum / LOGIN! / Reviews by Users / Testimonials By Users|
Stats: 24 members, 750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18th September 2019
Hub247 Affiliate Forum Forum / LIVE: Nigerian Government Knows The Problems Of The Country But Are Not Ready To Solve Them / Category / Entertainment / LIVE: Nigerian Government Knows The Problems Of The Country But Are Not Ready To Solve Them
10 Nigerian ever -green songs / Court orders re-opening of AIT, Ray Power FM / DJ Khaled unveils plans for Nipsey Hussle’s children / Christians who watch Game of Thrones are going to Hell – Ghanaian man says / Here’s how much it costs to produce one episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ /
(3 ) (Reply)
|LIVE: Nigerian Government Knows The Problems Of The Country But Are Not Ready To Solve Them by Investopedia: 9:15 am On May 19, 2019|
deniyi Johnson, popular Nollywood actor, has slammed the Nigerian government for failing to tackle the problems the country is facing.
He said the government deliberately leaves the problems unsolved in order to create more avenues for stealing money.
Adeniyi also tackled Nollywood stars who patronize politicians and collect money from them.
You get ₦2 for every well-constructive comment you drop.
|Re: LIVE: Nigerian Government Knows The Problems Of The Country But Are Not Ready To Solve Them by Taiwo: 12:46 pm On May 20, 2019|
Thank you for the accurate and non stop information.
|Re: LIVE: Nigerian Government Knows The Problems Of The Country But Are Not Ready To Solve Them by Senbanjo Adekunle: 4:50 pm On May 20, 2019|
carry on hub 247 your information is important to us keep it up
|Re: LIVE: Nigerian Government Knows The Problems Of The Country But Are Not Ready To Solve Them by Taiwo: 1:56 pm On June 11, 2019|
That’s good for them, thank you so much for the update and for your information.
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.
5. Don't post pornographic or disgusting pictures or videos on any section of Hub247.
6. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Hub247.
7. Don't post false information on Hub247.
8. Don't use Hub247 for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
9. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
10. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.
11. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Hub247.
12. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
13. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
14. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.