|Join Hub247 Affiliate Forum / LOGIN! / Reviews by Users / Testimonials By Users|
Stats: 24 members, 750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18th September 2019
Explosion Rocks Popular Mall In Rivers State / NCC grants to varsities coming / NNPC gas Company posts N12.4bn profit for 2018 – NNPC / SEC orders Oando Group CEO Wale Tinubu, others to resign, bars him for 5 years / Funke Akindele commissions Dettol hand wash site at Mushin Market /
(6 ) (Reply)
|Security Tribunal will increase investors’ confidence — FG by Investopedia: 5:06 am On May 22, 2019|
The Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, has said the presence of Investment and Security Tribunals (IST) will enhance the confidence of foreign investors in the country’s capital market and financial sector. Ahmed made the remark at the formal unveiling of the new Lagos zonal office of IST yesterday.
The minister said: “The capital market holds the potentials for growth and any effort to facilitate the adjudication of issues in the capital market will accelerate that growth.” Also speaking at the event, the Chairman of IST, Siaka Isaiah Idoko-Akoh said: “ The relevance and desirability of the investments and securities tribunal in our capital market ecosystem, no doubt underpins the dire need of provision of the needed infrastructures for its smooth operations.
“Unfortunately paucity of funds over the years has served to make this a mere wishful thinking thus explain why the occasion is dear to our hearts at the tribunal.”
You get ₦2 for every well-constructive comment you drop.
|Re: Security Tribunal will increase investors’ confidence — FG by Adenike Senbanjo: 12:49 pm On May 22, 2019|
Thank you so much for the update and for your information.
|Re: Security Tribunal will increase investors’ confidence — FG by SENBANJO Taiwo: 2:28 pm On May 22, 2019|
Yes it’s true thanks for info and update
|Re: Security Tribunal will increase investors’ confidence — FG by Senbanjo Adekunle: 4:58 am On May 23, 2019|
Thank you so much for the update and for your information
|Re: Security Tribunal will increase investors’ confidence — FG by SENBANJO Taiwo: 10:44 am On June 11, 2019|
Very nice and. great
|Re: Security Tribunal will increase investors’ confidence — FG by Taiwo: 12:21 pm On June 11, 2019|
That’s good for them, thank you so much for the update and for your information.
|Re: Security Tribunal will increase investors’ confidence — FG by SENBANJO Taiwo: 10:35 am On July 17, 2019|
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.
5. Don't post pornographic or disgusting pictures or videos on any section of Hub247.
6. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Hub247.
7. Don't post false information on Hub247.
8. Don't use Hub247 for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
9. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
10. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.
11. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Hub247.
12. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
13. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
14. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.