|Join Hub247 Affiliate Forum / LOGIN! / Reviews by Users / Testimonials By Users|
Stats: 25 members, 750 topics. Date: Monday, 27th January 2020
Pendarovski sworn in as new North Macedonia president / Malta rescues 85 migrants from sinking boat / Russian military to be strengthened – Putin / Pope Urges European Leaders To Address Wealth Inequality, Low Birth Rates / EU to shield its companies in Cuba via WTO /
(4 ) (Reply)
|UK PM Favourite Boris Johnson Vows To Deliver Brexit by Investopedia: 2:59 pm On June 12, 2019|
Front-runner Boris Johnson is officially launching his campaign to be Britain’s next prime minister, telling fellow Conservatives they must take the UK out of the European Union (EU) or see the party wiped out by angry voters.
Johnson plans to tell supporters at a campaign rally Wednesday that “delay means defeat.”
Ten Conservative lawmakers are running to succeed Theresa May as party leader and prime minister.
Johnson is the bookies’ favorite and has won the backing of many Brexiteer Conservatives by promising Britain will quit the EU by October 31, with or without a divorce deal.
He is a flamboyant and popular figure, but rivals have criticized his low-profile campaign.
Johnson has not given any television interviews or held public events, in a bid to avoid gaffes that could hurt his chances.
You get ₦2 for every well-constructive comment you drop.
|Re: UK PM Favourite Boris Johnson Vows To Deliver Brexit by Adenike Senbanjo: 12:40 pm On June 13, 2019|
Thank you for the update and for your information.
|Re: UK PM Favourite Boris Johnson Vows To Deliver Brexit by Osetayo Esther: 11:22 pm On June 22, 2019|
Great news. Thanks.
|Re: UK PM Favourite Boris Johnson Vows To Deliver Brexit by SENBANJO Taiwo: 11:25 am On June 24, 2019|
Thank you for your update and your information
|Re: UK PM Favourite Boris Johnson Vows To Deliver Brexit by Osetayo Esther: 2:33 pm On June 24, 2019|
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.
5. Don't post pornographic or disgusting pictures or videos on any section of Hub247.
6. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Hub247.
7. Don't post false information on Hub247.
8. Don't use Hub247 for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
9. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
10. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.
11. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Hub247.
12. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
13. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
14. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.